This course is designed to deliver the fundamental understanding of how the Passive House Standard works and where the specific scientific values come from. It provides a clear outline starting with the health requirements for humans. Following with the impact of the building industry on climate change. Then, the economics of Passive House is explained. Finally, the conclusions are provided, and health, sustainability and economics findings are presented.
After completing this course, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the basics in Passive House design and construction
- Define the health requirements for humans in buildings
- Know the impact of the building industry on climate change
- Comprehend the economic benefits of the Passive House approach
- Manage the fundamentals of health, sustainable and economical building design